Sister Judith Russi SSMN
- has worked for many years in all fields of Catholic education, teaching, leadership,advisory, Section 48 inspection and teachers' professional development. She is the author of a variety of religious education books at primary,secondary and sixth-form levels. As a passionate national speaker and curriculum developer she continues to pioneer many innovative and challenging educational initiatives.
Mr Raymond Friel
- was born in Scotland but has spent most of his professional life in England. He started teaching in London in 1990 and has been a Head teacher in Catholic schools since 20002. He is currently a National Leader of Education and supports other schools as well as his own. He is involved in a number of national initiatives, including the organisation of a national retreat for Catholic head teachers. He is also a literary editor and published poet.
. He lives with his three sons and wife in Somerset.
Miss Clare McFlynn
- is a serving Primary National Leader of Education, Head teacher, and Ofsted Inspector. Clare is passionate about Catholic education and has been responsible for pioneering many innovative and challenging new ideas.
Sr Mary Jo Martin RSHM
- is a Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary. She taught in Belfast, Birmingham, Liverpool and Essex before going into Diocesan work for the Diocese of Brentwood. She was Director of Religious Education at St Mary’s, Strawberry Hill and Director of Education for the Diocese of Portsmouth. Mary Jo came out of Provincial leadership to lead and direct the revision and review of the inspection process for the Westminster Diocesan Education Service. She is currently the Chief Inspector for the Diocese of Westminster. Mary Jo has wide experience of working with governors, leadership teams and staff in both the primary and secondary sector of Catholic education.
Mr Patrick Morrissey
- is a highly experienced Catholic Head teacher (recently retired). Patrick is Chair of trustees for EducareM and plays a key role as a mentor supporting serving Head teachers and teachers at all levels.
Mr Kevin Quigley
- is the retired Director of Education for the diocese of Salford having been a secondary Head teacher for many years. Kevin is responsible for leading edge changes and developments at both a national and local level in Catholic education..
Sr Judith Russi
Supporting the spiritual development of Head teachers and through the National Retreats for Head teachers and Governors.